Mobile Containerized Water Treatment Equipment
CHUNKE designs and produces containerized water treatment equipment through collaborative solutions that help commercial and industrial applications. So, Mobility, durability, and protection are all important features that we make sure to incorporate within our mobile water treatment systems, which also helps reduce long-term costs.
Firstly, easy installation, fast delivery and many other solutions oriented on increasing safety and convenience have separated our containerized equipment from other water treatment suppliers. Surely read the following information to gain a better idea on what our customers receive from us:
Secondly, take the difficulty out of large-scale reverse osmosis plants with containerized water treatment systems. Hence, by choosing pre-designed, module-sized plants, fully assembled in standard 20-ft and 40-ft containers with the option for a 10-ft as well, the complexity and construction of building water purification systems are no longer necessary. As a result, containerized water treatment systems are shipped out to where the potable water is needed.
What does the containerized ro system include?
- New or second hand (repaired, painted) container
- Insulation white board (optional)
- Ventilation fan
- Air-conditioner (optional)
- Interconnecting piping between components and systems
- Cabling and wiring of instrumentation inside the container to main control cabinet accordingly
- Non-slip floor covering
- Water Treatment System
- Control panel
What is containerized water treatment plant?
Hence, containerization of a water treatment plant does not only include the supply of a container; but also it includes the complete installation of the plant:
- Connected piping between equipment pumps, vessels, skids, tanks accordingly
- Cabling and wiring of pumps and instrumentation inside the container to main control cabinet.
What is containerized water treatment system advantage?
In the same way, containerized water treatment system plants have many advantages over built-in plant room installations. Likewise, there are some advantages:
- Plug and play unit
- Quick installation surely
- Limited civil work (only container foundation)
- Small foot print consequently
- Easy transportation undoubtedly
- Mobile: useful for construction sites accordingly
- Turnkey delivery: piping, cables, air conditioning accordingly
Where are containerized water treatment systems used?
Whether your application is drinking, process, or waste water. Undoubtedly, an on-site containerized water or wastewater treatment system is more practical. And cost effective instead of buying treated water or discharging the wastewater to water treatment facilities. Meanwhile to remove harmful contaminants from the water. Here are some industries that employ the most use of containerized water treatment systems:
- Public Delivery
- Disaster Relief
- Swimming Pools
- Power & Energy
What is mobile water treatment plant?
Hence, mobile water treatment and purification plants becomes popular. Because you can easyly move it where you have to use. So system is compact and you just need to make inlet and outlet water connection. So that when your project is finished, you can move the system to another required project.