Reverse Osmosis System How To Install? Easy And Quick Method
First of we explain what is reverse osmosis system then go on reverse osmosis system how to install topic. Hence, you can understand easily.
What is inverse osmosis system?
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by using pressure to force water molecules through a semipermeable membrane accordingly. During this process, the contaminants are filtered out and flushed away, leaving clean, less TDS, fresh water at last.
RO System How to Install?
- Before buying reverse osmosis system, first of all, send your source water to laboratory to get test result. Hence, reverse osmosis system producer gives to system fix your requirement.
- Prepare places to install reverse osmosis system. Commercial and Industrial reverse osmosis system size depends on capacity.
- You must tell your power supply as Volt and Hz to your supplier consequently. For example, if your power supply is 380V, 60Hz, 3 phase, supplier must choose pump fix to your power supply accordingly.
- Then, you have to decide inlet water tank places, drain places. You should install reverse osmosis system near to this section.
- For pipe connection, Chunke reverse osmosis system is skid mounted there for you do not think inverse osmosis systems how to install pipes. Just you need to connect pipies with fit which we send free of charge with system.
- First, Connect inlet water pipe from raw water storage tank to raw water pump. Second, connect pure water out put to pure water storage tank, third connect concentrate water to drain.
- Before connecting electric cable, please be sure you cut of main electric power.
- Depend on your power supply, 2 phase or 3 phase, we indicated electrical connection point at manual.
Al this steps are showed in below link. “How to connect pipe and cable” is easy issue, if you follow our direction in video.
Can I install a ro system myself?
Depends on capacity and your hand skill, you can do it, but if capacity is more than 1000lph, we suggested to send our technical team to your side or you find a local water treatment technician.
How do I install a reverse osmosis system membrane?
In this article , as a result we share some video to follow and understand membrane of RO system how to install.
Does a reverse osmosis system need a drain?
How much does it cost to put in a reverse osmosis system?
Cost depends on project size, Chunke for most of project send engineer or technical staff based on 200USD per day cost.